Wednesday, November 28, 2012 

jiggle butt

Today has been a busy day.  I got up early and got several things done before leaving for work.  I love Christmas, the decorations, the food and of course the Christmas music. So instead of jingle bells this season I'm singing Jiggle Butt, jiggle butt, jiggle all the way ,  Oh what fun to be at the gym and maybe slim one day Hey!

What I don't like is exercising and that's the one thing I really need to do.  I worked at the mission today sorting clothing till I got to cold.  I really need to go knock on my neighbors door and reintroduce myself and see if she wants to start doing an exercise video with me in the evenings.

We did really well for a while till life happened and she got injured.  I miss our time together.  In the spirit of the season my butt does jiggle all the way just like jello.

So wish me luck I'm on my weigh over to apologize for being a bad neighbor and bad friend.  Maybe we can get back into a routine again.  I would really like that. "Jiggle Butt, Jiggle Butt, Jiggle all the way"

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates