Monday, October 08, 2007 

What I learned today


1. If you do enough " dreading" in advance of an event, no matter what goes wrong you won't be surprised!

2. A column of numbers in pounds never converts to kilo's the way you think it should.....no matter how many calculators you use.

3. The "domino effect" is very dramatic in an overly stacked warehouse.

4. Being pulled away from a job, always makes it harder to jump right back into it.

5. Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada.....(I was thankful when the day ended today!)

6. I admire people who can crunch numbers together and get them to come out right!

7. I get TBI (tiny bit irritated ) at co-workers who think out loud when I am involved in another project and trying to concentrate.

8. No matter how long I've been married to Mr. Wonderful I still need him to use words to convey what he wants me to do, ( I can't read his thoughts which is probably a good thing today!)

9. A bad attitude seldom gets better when stressed and overly tired.

10. Columbus wasn't the only person who made a discovery today.....I discovered a pink plastic flamingo bud vase on my desk this morning!

11. Melli thinks "the dreads" refers to my new hairdo.

12. Question: What do dreadlocks and pink plastic flamingo's have in common? Answer: They both get repeated in the morning!

13. A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to come unraveled.

Daisy Dilemma: Do I really have to go back again tommorow?

Labels:

Dominoes huh?

FOUR DAYS TIL I SEE YOU!!!
FIVE DAYS TIL SAVANNAH!!!!

Whooooooooo hooooooooo! :) :) :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates