Friday, September 15, 2006 

Talk about Big Girl Panties!

Isn't it amazing what you can find on the internet.

This is size 100 underwear.

Apparently it's quite a hit a Bachelor Parties!

Who knew!

And I thought my fat girl panties were big!

I am never going to complain about my size that I have to buy ever again. WOW!! THOSE are BIG undies....

O.M.G! You gotta be kiddin' me! Now WHY would those impress a man? LOL!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates