Monday, April 10, 2006 

Yet another approach....


Ok, Monday Morning.....time to dust off the scale hop back on and be disappointed.

Yep, just what I thought.....it's up....should I be surprised? Looking over what I've eaten lately guess I shouldn't be. ( I can dream can't I?) /Seems like I'm spending more time "Wishing" to lose weight than actually working on it. That could be a problem.

Been doing some soul searching lately. I already know that I'm an emotional eater. Since I know that you would think I would use it to my advantage. Ok, so I've never particularly been the brightest brick on the wall.

Guess its time to start over again.

With my new diet, the food eat has 20% less fat, 30% less cholesterol, 10% less salt, and 70% less taste. Hmmm....can hardly wait to get started.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates