Friday, March 31, 2006 

The Right Questions


If Life is what you make it then today is a day to put off the trials of the past, to make positive choices for the present and to anticipate hope, and joy for the future.

In order to live each day to the fulless I need to be aware of my choices and embrace the the day with enthusiasm.

I tend to make too many goals, quickly get overwhelmed, and then pitch the whole idea.

I've decided to make some daily goals that I can achieve without too much effort. It is my hope that having a measure of success in small areas will lead to success in larger areas. My goals for TODAY:

I will listen more than I talk.

I will refrain from criticizing others.

I will forget my trouble and put on a smile.

I will let someone know how much I love them.

I will get in touch with an old friend.

Daisy Dilema: Need for success in at least one area of my life!

Mood: Life is so daily!

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates