Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Hmmm....thoughts on cake.


"Let them eat cake!", Marie Antoinette right before the French Revolution.

"What's one piece going to hurt?", Lazy Daisy to her "diet voice screaming No, No, No ".

"You can't have your cake and eat it too!" hmmm...in that case I guess I'll eat it then.

"Oh that's easy, piece of cake! " ......did anyone mention cake?

That's as nutty as a fuit cake! (hmm....Christmas time already!)

Friend: Want to come to my party?
Me: No, not really, I'm tired.
Friend: There will be cake!...............(the all time bribe! )
Me: Let's go.

You take the Cake......(why thank you, I think I will!)

What, you think this is a Cake Walk?...........(wouldn't it be nice if it was?)

Daisy Dilema: Do thoughts add calories?

Mood: really desiring cake

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates