Friday, April 07, 2006 

A Vital Necessity


Proverbs 23:7......For as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.....

Thought:
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.

In a recent article Big Idea! by Mark Mtousek he quotes Bryon Katie (self help Spiritual Innovator). "Our most intimate relationship is the one we have with our own minds."

"Suffering over things that have happened to us is nothing more than an argument with the past. Your father may have slapped you when you were three, but you've done it now a million times."

Daisy Dilema: Is my attitude defeating me?
Mood: decisive

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates