Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

What is Your Pet Peeve?

You hate know-it-alls!





Know-it-alls are your number one pet peeve. They always know everything, and always take pleasure in making you feel stupid. And they always, always make a point of saying something when you screw up something.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

This is pretty accurate. I do hate to feel stupid and I really hate having it pointed out to me. The worst part of having this pet peeve is that I'm also attracted to really brilliant people . So I guess I have a love/hate attraction . My Mr. Wonderful has this particular trait and it always seems to come out in the most inappropriate times. When I'm looking for support and encouragement is the time that I usually get "the I told you so but you wouldn't listen" lecture. Somehow" being right "never seems to sooth my bruised ego.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates