Friday, August 31, 2007 

WeightyThoughts.....


We leave for Canada on Tuesday . I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

I always go through Seat Belt anxiety. Will it fit or will I need a seat belt extender? It's always an anxious moment for me.

I also had a heart to heart with Mr. Wonderful about running through the airport. Seems like we always have to make quick changes in the terminal and of course there is little time and lots of concourses between where we need to be. I've already told him I can not run, walk rapidly or do more than a slow amble so he needs to call for a tram if there is a long distance or short timing. I figured if he knows now it won't be such a big deal at the airport.

I'm in a packing mode now. So I'll think about this tomorrow.

Labels:

You are sO smart. I think if it were MY knee I was traveling with that whole tram thing would have never occurred to me! I would have just struggled to get through it! Clever! My clever Daisy! (and you thought to discuss it in advance! wow! I DO need to learn from you!)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates