Wednesday, August 29, 2007 

How bout a little cheese with that whine?


Just got back from PT and the first thing my therapist wanted to know was why was I limping? Yes, it is a temporary set back but he suggested I ice it down at home two or three times a day since it is still hot and still has inflammation in the joint.

He still made me jump through all the hoops and do all the exercises though. He asked me to keep track of my blood pressure every morning and note how much swelling is in my feet and knee.

He took over the drill Sargent role and basically told me to snap out of it. Set backs happen and you have to be prepared for them and work through them. He gave me all kinds of lovely platitudes which I already knew but hey he is cute and I do respect his opinion.

He also added one more day of therapy this week since I will be gone two weeks to Canada.

Some how graduation seems further away today.

Daisy Dilemma: What do you do when your patience is in short supply?

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates