Saturday, October 14, 2006 

From the Daisy Patch to.....

.... the pumpkin patch. Today was the Fall Follage Festival in Waynesboro. It was perfect weather for it too. They closed off several streets downtown and had lots of arts and crafts venders.

We actually thought our "local" artists were far better than others that came. My friend Beckie grew up in Waynesboro and knows everyone. (You take 3 steps, stop and she greets someone else!)

We took lots of pictures both at the festival, in the country, and even stopped at an antique auto show (so our antique hubbies could impress us with their knowlegde of all things cars!)

We split a funnel cake and I was really looking for apple cider but settled for fresh squeezed lemonaide instead.

Mr. Wonderful bought me a kalidescope! So I'm a happy camper!

Good picture with you and the pumpkins. what fun!! We just sit here at home..No fun!! I am so glad you are having MY FUN...smile!!

Ohhh Fall Festivals are always such fun! Sounds like you really had a good time -- and a little "treat" too! Good for YOU! And NO guilt, young lady! ;)

Sounds like a really fun day!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates