Friday, October 20, 2006 

Friday Funny

I have tried to leave comments on your other blog twice now and I am not sure if the last time worked or not. I have had a time today!! This is a cute cartoon...where do you find these wonders?
I know you are having eating problems again!! I wish there was someway that I could help. I wish that there was a curves someplace where you could go. You would meet some of the nicest people there. They help you so much. Plus make such great friends too. Miss you ..Sandy

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates