Sunday, October 22, 2006 

Comfort Food



If a stressful moment sends you staight to the cookie jar, it may be all in your head literally. A certain stress hormone released in the brain may actually triple cravings for sweet treats and explain why some people are prone to binge eating when they're feeling anxious, says a new study in the journal BMC Biology. For a sugar fix that won't break the bank, try keeping lollipops on hand to help you cope in times of angst.

Yes! Just make sure they are those little ones -- not the Charms Pop size! LOL! Also ... I keep a pack of those "gummy" fruit snacks in my purse -- just in case! I like to suck on them when it's not quite time to eat! (at school)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates