Monday, July 31, 2006 

Misery loves company!

Busy weekend with the Kansas kin.

We had a great weekend.....lots of laughter and good food. I was able to keep on track with my eating plan. We enjoyed wonderful fruits and vegetables from the garden and lots of raw califlower, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers.

This morning I made my SlL and neice do an exercise video with me.....it is true Misery loves company!

This afternoon we started doing a shipping container for the Sudan. It is filled with medical supplies. It was really hot today and should be hotter tomorrow. I definitely got my exercise for today!

My company leaves in the morning and I'm already missing them and all the family stories!

Willow Wonders: Will my weight loss continue this new week?

Quote of the Day:
"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."--Francis of Assisi (thanks Sandy!)

Mood: I think I'm going to be sad, I think it's today.....
no emotional eating allowed!

Great you had company to help you exercise with HOW COOL!! Just like being at CURVES or the gym...group exercise!! WOW!! What family to do that with you !! Take care and keep it up!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Sounds like you have a great family! I can truly say that exercising is one thing my family and I have not done together. Atleast not the older ones. Now my grandson will do water aerobic exercises with me all day. Water is the only thing that gets him away from the video games. lol
I love the quote...

Sounds like you're off to a great start for today -- yes, I do believe you WILL continue to lose this week - and I LOVE that quote from St. Francis! WONDERFUL!!! Very inspiring! :)

This comment has been removed by the author.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Try the 3 hour diet. Don't try quick diets to lose weight easy. I'm sure you have heard this a billion times before, so have I. But until you realize this is true, and accept it, it will be very hard to stick to a diet.
I suggest you try the 3 hour diet by jorge cruise.
I'm on it right now.
Good luck sweetheart!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates