Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

Another Hot Day!

Had my blood drawn this morning. The hardest part was going without my coffee this morning till I could have it drawn. I probably won't hear the results till next week however.

Today is my high carb day so what a treat to have whole wheat waffels and a banana. (Not to mention my one and only cup of coffee for the day!)

I lost another pound this am. I love it....two days into August and 2 pounds gone!

Result-Driven Question of the day: What can I do today so that my weight-loss plans run smoothly? Answer: pack my lunch and dinner as it looks like it will be a long day at work. If I plan out these two meals and bring them with me I will not be tempted to eat things I shouldn't. I should also make sure I drink plenty of water.

Daisy Dilemma: Small obtainable goals....one foot in front of the other....persistance.

Quote of the Day: "People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."- Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president

Mood: ( sigh)....enought said!

You're making slow and steady progress, that's great! I'm re-motivating, slowly but surely, and just posted a fabulous recipe on P2G, you should try it - it's amazing!!
xoxo

Hey Daisy! Thanks for coming by my place. Good to see you're still working on yourself. Just remember it's all a journey. There is no finish line. Just a continuing journey and we have to find the path that works best for us on our quest for health. Take care of you!

Very good Abraham Lincoln was right...We are just as happy as we make up our minds to be...great quote. I like that one. I always thought that I would really like him. I always wanted to meet him too. I am hoping that one day in Heaven that he will be there.
I know it is blazing HOT here too. I have no idea how the guys work out in this. I worry for them
Take care..Sandy

It has been very hot, the rain tonight is welcome relief.
Don't forget to promote your nomination in the Blogs of summer. The voting for the cluster you were nominated for is at DebtFree4ever.net

I would have sworn I posted to this yesterday! LOL! My mind is SHOT I think! I LOVE that AL quote - always have - and it's sO true! It's all a matter of attitude!

Good job on those pounds! I'm tellin' ya... you're gonna pass me up here any day now!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates