Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Could it really be that simple?


I started my 3- Apple- a -day diet yesterday, complete with exercise.

I weigh every day.....(I know Sandy, but I get obcessive complusive about some things.)

My scale has been known to lie.

My scale said I had lost 3 pounds!

I like my scale (at least for today!) I am a firm believer that if you gain weight, it is water weight.....if you lose weight, it is definitely fat!)

Could my apple shaped body really respond to apples? If today is an indication I would say yes! Unless my body is leading me into false assumptions only to sabotage me later!

Eating an apple before meals helps me increase my fruits and vegetable intake and my fiber consumption. It helps fill me so I eat less . I like the fact that it is crunchy and sweet and helps curb my "sweet tooth". They are easy to carry with me too. So just call me Johnny Appleseed for now!

Today was a good day.....tomorrow will be even better!

Breakfast:
1 apple before meal.....100 calories...1pt
light yogart cup......80 calories...........2pt
coffee with creamer....60 calories......1 pt

Lunch:
apple before meal......100 calories.......2 pts
turkey and cheese sandwich......500 calories..8pts
granola bar..............110 calories.........................2pt
sugar free pudding.....60 calories.......................1pt

snack: chips and salsa...........5pt
snack: 2 cookies.....................2pts

supper: 1 apple before meal.....1pt
pizza, thin crust (2 Pieces) 10 pts.....Total 35

Used 5 Flex points.....12 remaining.

Lots of exercise with loading 32,000 pounds of clothing in a sea container.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates