Monday, March 20, 2006 

First Day of Spring!

Today is the first day of Spring!

This is my happy dance to the vernal equinox.

Today there was just as much sunshine as darkness.

An equilibrium is achieved.....it is a celebration.

Don't laugh it's more exercise than I usually do!

Spring, new life, new energy, new growth.

Now all I have to do is remind myself :

We are Easter People,

Today may be Friday .......but Sunday is coming

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates