Saturday, March 11, 2006 

Little Known Chocolate Facts

Hmm......are you catching a theme here? (Taken from previousl mentioned article)

Everything you Don't Need to Know About Chocolate... But Might Enjoy Knowing!
  • Mice are more attracted to coaco than they are to cheese.
  • The higher the quality of chocolate the louder it should snap when you break it!
  • The richness of chocolate goes way back. The ancient Mayas used chocolate as money.
  • The word chocolate comes from two ancient Indian words meaning "bitter water".
  • The blood in the infamous shower scene of Hitchcock's Psycho was chocolate syrup.
  • Chocolate taste better on an empty stomach...you'll eat less and enjoy it more.
  • The highest chocoloate consumption is between 8p.m. and midnight.
  • More chocolate is consummed in the winter than in summer.
  • The U.S. is the 8th largest consumer of chocolate at 3.1 billion pounds a year.
  • The average American consumes approximately 11.7 pounds of chocolate each year.

Ok, I admit it .....I have chocolate on the brian.

Thought for the day: Eating chocolate may prevent you from binge eating.

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates