Friday, January 01, 2021 

Me again....

 

Hello, long-forgotten blog...today is January 1st, 2021. So much has happened since my last entry...We moved to Elizabethton, Tennessee.  We live 10 minutes away from our 3 grandsons and their incredible parents. I had a cardiac ablation for atrial fibrillation 4 years ago but still have not lost the weight I have been trying to lose for the past 60 years!  (Talk about a slow learner!)  

So what am I doing now...Retired, Lazy, Emotional Eating, lack of energy, and motivation.   

So here's the new plan.  Eat Like A Bear Diet.  It means you eat one Really Big Salad, 8 ounces of protein, non-starchy veggies, cheese, dressing.  You eat once a day and fast for 23 hours.  You have an hour to eat your huge salad.  The magazine said you could lose 17 pounds in 3 days.  Alas, that would only happen for me if I lose a leg.   I started 4 days ago and only have 96 pounds to go. Oh well, I'm on my weigh! 




About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates