Wednesday, January 06, 2021 

I love soup

 

This is my theme songSo far I have done pretty well with my eating. No, I'm not seeing dramatic weight loss but I'm also 71 years old with a slow metabolism, and not very active in the wintertime.  

I did ask Charlie to bring my rebounder to my office after clearing out some space for it.  I used to be able to go to the senior citizens center and do water aerobics but since the Pandemic that option is no longer possible.  This summer we would just walk the dog in the neighborhood.  Oreo is older than we are and is not a big fan of the cold, rain, or snow.

This afternoon I made cabbage soup with lots of veggies, white beans, bone broth, and of course cabbage. I like soup in the winter.  You can eat a bowl full of hardly any calories and it's warm and comforting.  I like to put cheese in it and Fritos for salt and crunch.  It makes a huge pot so easily available.

I get discouraged when the weight doesn't just fall off. So I am restricting myself from weighing.  Weight fluctuates on a daily basis and so does my mood depending on what the scale says.  So I will weigh myself once a month (except when I have a doctor's appointment cause they weigh you every time).  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I hope I will be rewarded with good news.  So wish me luck, I'm on my weigh!

About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates