Sunday, January 31, 2021 

Good bye January

 Today is the last day of January.  It is cold, rainy and we may get snow tomorrow.  I have added some extra parameters to my eating like a Bear.  I need to keep my carbohydrates down to 20 or less in order to see weight loss.

I have done pretty well this week mainly eating one salad with chicken, avocado, 2 Tbs of Ranch dressing, and salad stuff.

Yesterday I made Keto Cedar Broccoli soup, and chili without beans to keep on hand.

I have lost 8 pounds this week.  Which for my age and slow metabolism is pretty spectacular.

In order to keep using the fat, I already possess I am going for two 48 hour fast a week which means I will only eat 3 meals this week.  I may alter that and just do one 48 hours fast to see if it will jump-start my metabolism.

I have been sorting melty beads into separate colors to keep my hands busy and keep me out of the food.  I am also working on my grandchildren's blogs and writing my mom her weekly memory letter.

I really need to lose this weight. So wish me luck I'm on my weigh.


About me

  • I'm Lazy Daisy
  • From Elizabethton, TN, United States
  • I am a married, empty Nester, missionary, living on the hillside of Tennessee, with lots of homespun humor and hopefully some insights!
  • My profile
  • Email me
  • My Flickr photos
  • Lazy Daisy Log


  • Links


    eXTReMe Tracker
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates